AF Affinity, Client Engagement Executive, Full Time
Overview of role
We are looking for a Client Engagement Executive to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The role is to oversee a large portfolio of associations, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
You will be in charge of account service, acting as a liaison between Affinity and its business clients and the trade associations it works with.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive, Sales Executive, Customer Services, Purchasing in a B2B environment or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives, directors and business owners
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Qualifications in Business Administration, Sales, Customer Services, Marketing or a relevant field would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint and sound knowledge of Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skill
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good sense of humour
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to generate ideas
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Able to work in a highly demanding atmosphere
Contacts us if you have work experience as an Account Executive, Sales Executive, Customer Services, Purchasing in a B2B environment or relevant role by emailing email@example.com.