Anglia Farmers Limited (AF) and its wholly owned subsidiary companies (collectively known as “The AF Group”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. AF Affinity Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anglia Farmers Limited.
This Policy sets out the basis on which AF (“We” or “Us”) collects personal data from you when you visit and use this website – www.af-affinity.co.uk – and the way in which it will be processed by us. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For further information about how AF Affinity Limited use your data please see out other privacy policies here – https://www.af-affinity.co.uk/privacy-policies/.
For the purposes of the relevant data protection legislation, the “controller” (or “data controller”) is AF Affinity Limited of Honingham Thorpe, Colton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 5BZ. Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1: Why we collect your information
When you visit or interact with this website, we collect different information about you for the following reasons:
- For our legitimate interest in order to improve this website and the services that we offer on this website.
- For our legitimate interest in order to maintain the security and performance of this website.
- To contact you in regards to any enquiry you have made using a form on this website.
2: When we collect your information
We collect information from you when:
- You complete an enquiry form on this website.
3: The types of personal data we collect
We also collect any personal data you have chosen to send to us by filling in a form on this website.
4: How we use the data collected
For our legitimate interests, we may process your data;
- To maintain and monitor the performance of our website and to constantly look to improve the site and the services it offers to our users.
We will also process your data in order to respond to any enquiry you make by filling in a form on this website.
If we need to process your personal data for a reason which is not outlined above, we shall contact you in order to obtain your prior consent for such use.
5: When we will share your personal data
We will share your personal data with the following third parties for the reasons stated below:
- The personal data you send to us when you complete and enquiry form on this website may be shared between the AF Group of companies and its’ employees in order to facilitate and respond to your enquiry.
- We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- We use a third-party web application firewall provided by Defiant, Inc. to help maintain the security and performance of our website. The service checks that traffic to the site is behaving as would be expected. The service will block traffic that is not using the site as expected. To provide this service, Defiant, Inc. processes site visitors’ IP addresses. We rely on Model Contract Clauses to transfer this information to Defiant, Inc.’s servers which are located in the US.
6: Where we store your personal data
7: How long we hold your personal data for
- Google Analytics retains your data for a maximum of 14 months.
- Defiant, Inc. retains your data for 90 days, unless you have been involved in malicious activity, where your IP address, for example, may be held on a blacklist.
- Information you have provided to us by using a form on this website will be held for as long as is necessary to deal with your enquiry, unless this personal information is covered by our other privacy policies.
8: Your rights
Please see the relevant sections below for further details on your rights as a data subject. You can exercise any of the above rights by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will endeavour to comply with any request made within one month from the date of your request. However, we may extend this date to two months if the request is excessive or of a repetitive nature. If we need more than one month to meet your request we will let you know.
Please note that where we receive requests under this section which are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may:
- Charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or taking the action requested; or
- Refuse to act on the request.
8.1: Right to access / access request
You have the right to request access to the information that we hold on you. In order to protect your information, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we can hand over your data.
8.2: Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update any personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate. We will endeavour to ensure that if we update your information, we will pass this onto our selected third parties, including suppliers and contractors.
8.3: Right to erasure / right to be forgotten
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data if;
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected or processed it for.
- You object to the processing of your data and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue this processing.
- We have processed the data unlawfully.
- We have to in order to comply with a legal obligation.
8.4: Right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict or supress the processing of your personal data if;
- You have previously informed us that the data is inaccurate.
- We no longer require the data for its original purpose, but we need to hold it, or you ask us to retain the information to comply with legal obligations.
- We have processed the data unlawfully.
- We are in the process of deleting your data.
We will endeavour to ensure that where you have asked us to restrict the processing of your data, we will inform our selected third parties, including suppliers and contractors accordingly.
8.5: Right to data portability
You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a commonly used machine-readable format for transfer to another controller, provided the data was processed for the purpose of a contract between us and the processing is being carried out by automated means.
This will allow you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another. Alternatively, we can transmit such data directly to another organisation. Please note that we will not be able to comply with a data portability request if this will affect the rights and freedoms of others.
8.6: Right to object
You have the right to restrict processing based on legitimate interests. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing your personal data unless;
- We are able to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
- The processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
9: What to do if you are not happy with how we process your data
If you consider that we are in breach of our obligations under the GDPR you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
10: Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated on 29/05/2018.